Human Resources: (623) 925-3400
Fax: (623) 386-6063
If you have read the application process procedures, click here to apply.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Buckeye Elementary School District # 33. To complete an application, please read the information below and follow the steps indicated:
Step 1: Application
To be considered as an applicant, you must provide the following:
- A completed application, which may be done online.
- Transcripts (if applicable to the position for which you wish to be considered) you may send copies in lieu of official transcripts; however, official transcripts are required at the time of employment.
- Three letters of recommendation are required for certified applicants.
- Required documents may be submitted electronically with the application or may be sent by mail to 25555 West Durango St Buckeye, AZ 85326.
- Completed applications will be kept on file for one year.
Buckeye Elementary School District # 33 must obtain three references for each candidate considered for employment unless the applicant has had only one employer for the previous five years. Certificated applicants should provide information that includes their most recent principal or cooperating teacher, college supervisor’s names, or other educational references deemed appropriate including current telephone numbers and email addresses. Classified applicants should provide the names of the three most recent employers including the supervisors’ names, current telephone numbers, and email addresses. Failure to provide accurate information will result in a delay in the employment process.
- Please complete the administrative application and provide the items listed above.
- In addition to the completed application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation, please submit a copy of your current Arizona Administrative Certificate.
Certified Teaching Positions:
- In addition to the completed application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation, please submit a copy of your current Arizona Teaching Certificate. For certification information, contact the Arizona Department of Education, Teacher Certification Unit, 1535 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85005-6490. The telephone number is (602) 542-4367 or email Certification at Certification@AZED.gov. In addition, you may visit their website: www.ade.az.gov.
Classified (Non-Teaching) Positions:
- Please complete the classified application and submit transcripts (if applicable).
- If you are recommended for employment, a representative of the Human Resources Department will contact you to offer the position and arrange a time to complete the necessary paperwork. As part of the employment process, it will be necessary to complete a fingerprint clearance through the Arizona Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, unless you have a current Arizona fingerprint clearance card. If you have a fingerprint clearance card, the Buckeye Elementary School District # 33 will process a background check through a private agency, which takes two to three days. The cost for fingerprinting must be paid at the time employment paperwork is completed. You may obtain more information at www.dps.state.az.us.
Step 2: Interviews
Once you have completed the application process, your file will be reviewed and considered for employment. A formal screening interview may be scheduled either in person or by telephone. When the review process is completed, your application may be considered for existing vacancies for which you qualify.
To view vacant positions, please visit our website: https://buckeyeaz.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx .
Step 3: Appointment
- If you are recommended for employment, a representative of the Human Resources Department will contact you to offer the position and arrange a time to complete the necessary paperwork.
Please note: Only a representative of the Human Resources Department is authorized to make offers of employment.
Step 4: Orientation
Certified employees must attend new teacher orientation in their first and second years of employment with the district. This orientation takes place in August two days prior to the return of all teachers. Orientation sessions are contractually required of all certificated staff for two years, regardless of date of hire.
Classified employees must attend a new employee orientation session following acceptance of employment.
Click here to start the online application.